I am counting down the days to Summer vacation.
I feel awful that I have put this on the back burner.
Jadon becomes more of a treasure every day I know him. I praise God for him. Everything I go through for and because of him is worth it x a million!
I am sun kissed.
I am getting a little nervous about my Echo in July and what it will show. I am trusting God, sometimes in word, sometimes deep down where it counts, but at both times I am thankful I can trust Him.
Tenth Avenue North is truly blessed and they are my current fave.
Brian has been and will always be the flip in my flapjack! I love you Honey!
I am thrilled I am going to be a Tante again. I can not wait to hold that precious child in my arms.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment