TAG!!!
Tag, You're it!
Ok, so a friend "Tagged" me and I have to write 8 random things about myself that people may not know. Then I have to tag 8 other people to do the same thing, and explain why I tagged them. So, here it goes....
1) One of my favorite places in the world to be is a music store. I love listening to all the goings on and I love the smell of all the instruments and books. I think owning a music store would be fun.
2) I hope to one day own a bakery. I love, Love, LOVE baking and people say I'm a great baker. I love decorating and making fancy cakes as well as pastries.
3) I would love to someday persue becoming a chef.
4) I hate to drive. I will only drive if I absolutely have to. If I become wealthy one day, I will hire a chauffer and not think twice about the cost. Good thing I married a man who loves to drive.
5) I have always wanted to take voice lessons and am seriously considering doing so.
6) I hope to one day own a concert grand piano, I have no idea where I'd put it. I guarantee you, I'd find room though.
7) I can not watch scary movies, they scare me too much, and I end up not sleeping for days on end.
8) I have to have ice in my water.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment