Saturday, June 28, 2008
Writer's block
I love to write. It is something I grew into...like reading...I hated it as a child and now well I just love to record all the lessons God teaches me. Oh and the blessings too. They are like little pools of fresh water when you go through the deserts of life. So, that being said I have had a bit of "writer's block" for several months now. And, I wondered why, honestly, I felt a wee bit miffed, the Lord has continued to teach me things and bless my socks off but I have no words to write. No way to express what I love so much about being in the Lord's service. And I have been asking the Lord why. Well, this morning I got my answer in the still small voice of the Lord. I had taken all the credit. It had in fact become my ministry. The Lord had departed in that small decision of my heart to make it mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment