Tagged...again!
So I was tagged again. No problem, I have many mysterious layers so here are some more semi- interesting (I hope) facts about moi.
Instructions:
Write 10 random or weird facts about yourself and then tag 10 other friends to do the same.Oh, and tell us who you'll tag and why....
1. I have my very first ever piano recital on Sunday December 16th. I was completely nervous about it at first. I have memorized my piece of music very well and so now I am kinda' excited. I even bought a new dress.
2. I have known Brian off and on since we were kids and even had a crush on him and all his friends in junior high and high school. They were the cool guys and I never would have imagined marrying him afterall.
3. I sing harmony so much when I listen to music that often I don't know how the melody goes on songs.
4. I love to paint rooms in my house and if I had the time and money would probably change the color of my rooms every month. So... if you ever need help painting.....
5. I cry at weddings, every wedding I have ever gone to (with the exception of one) Brian and I also recommit our vows to each other by replacing the rings on our hands when the bride and groom do. Just a silly little thing we do...
6. I can't wait until Brian is a full time Pastor and doesn't have to have a job other than that. I used to cringe at the thought of being a Pastor's wife. Now, everyday, I wake up wondering what the Lord has in store for us each day. It's a new adventure everyday...very excitng.
7. I love seeing the Lord work in people's lives. I love to be witness to unbelievable changes in people and know that only the Lord is due the glory of it all. God really is in the "miracle business".
8. I love the smell of a library.
9. I dislike coffee with a intense passion. I only drink it once a year or so unless I am super, super, super tired. And, then, only with lots of cream and sugar.
10. I love chocolate. And, the word love there might be the biggest understatement ever. But, I do not like chocolate cake or cookies. Sometimes chocolate frosting but only with coconut on top.
Monday, November 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment